Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Goodness! I shouldn't have seen the video so at least I don't have to face up to reality. Goodness! Especially for Carol's item, my hands are all over the place, I exerted too much energy, I look messy overall and AHHHHHHHHHH! I hate reality you know, to think I thought I did well for the performance. You know like everybody tells you 'you did a great job' blah OUT OF COURTESY! Haa, I am still thankful for that my dear friends, I just hate reality that's all!
Work harder on my dance man, after exams, after my special semester! Hopefully when I do my special semester in Spore I can go Studiowu like 3 times a week, go Blast, go for reggae classes on Saturday! HOPEFULLY! But I doubt so cause' you know, like we need to accompany/mingle/plastic with the Msians! HAA
I know Williestong you're so gonna judge me for being lazy for not studying but youtubing/bloghopping-ing/checking 'important' emails ):
K back to work after 9pm cheena show (hopefully)! And JIAYOU everybody (: